I'm so sorry you lost her, & so soon after Frosty Paws. At least she didn't
suffer for a long time. I'm hoping your house stays healthy for a while now.
Beth

From: LauraM <hingebacktorto...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:28:45
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Baby Girl has passed

Baby Girl died tonight around 7:30. It feels so strange to write that; I've had
her for two years, she's been symptom-free for two years....and then it
happened. She declined quickly. I knew she was not going to make it, so we had
a vet appointment for tomorrow morning for her to be PTS. Even a couple of days
ago she was purring a bit and looking for chin scratches and head rubs, but by
the time I left for work this morning I think she hardly knew I was there. When
I arrived home this evening she was lying on her side, barely breathing. I held
her on my lap for about 45 minutes, just waiting, then she shuddered, my lights
flickered and she was gone. She will join Duncan, Charlotte, Chutney and Frosty
Paws at the bridge. Now Celery is the last remaining cat of my original FeLV
group.