You did not kill your wonderful little girl. It was her time to leave and she left quickly and loved.....the timing is miserable for you but right for her. Honest. I had two little girls spayed. Different doctors, different tests, both three days after surgery and they were both fine about midnight when I checked them and dying a very few hours later. It is awful and I asked the same questions you are asking but each of us leaves when it is time. I am so sorry you are going through this but it is not your fault.