Hi. Does anyone know where this sanctuary is, if it's still in existence (I
know they were having financial difficulties) and how to contact them? My TNR
group has an FeLV+ cat, really great big 2 year old love mush, and have not
been able to place him and don't want to just keep him in a cage. He is
currently being fostered by someone who is also fostering a bunch of negatives,
so he can only get out of the cage when they are confined. We all know that is
not good for a positive cat. I saw some posts here that Second Chance Meow is a
good place.

Thanks,
Michelle