Or if he got into poison of some kind, time is of the essence and could mean
the difference between life and death for this kitty.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Emeraldkittee
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] PS Whimsy - twitching/jerking

I should also mention that he seems frantic too, and runs in bursts, jumps
on fences, but nearly falls off.  He's been running in circles in the
yard.   He also just let out a bunch of sneezes.  I hope I didn't give him
what my guys have, this has been a horrible time.
I always touched him w/ gloves, tied my hair back, etc.

Is my only option??....I was so hoping we'd have him in during the Summer.
He's about 1 /12 yrs old. We cannot bring him in, all the extra spots are
quarantined and I won't be allowed and I don't own the house and I
understand wanted to protect the others (who nearly died this week - needed
fluids, temps over 105, and we are still closely watching our FIV/HCM boy
and lupus/HCM boy.  This seems too cruel.  He needs me now to hold him and I
can't.

I assume he will go down hill quickly? I want to know he doesn't get so
confused that he runs off and gets hurt or attacked by a coyote (we had our
first in the yard the other day)

Coming to grips with the fact that this is the first one I can't do
everything for is very difficult.

Shannon