I thought Texas had some resources for FELV cats.  Shadow Cats might be one
of them, I've heard great things about Shadow Cats just can't recall for
sure if they are one of the ones who helps FELV cats.

It would probably be a good idea to contact them as even if not, they may
have suggestions.

Good luck, how nice to see an HS helping a double positive kitty!!!

Heather in Tampa