WE lost 2 of our sweet handsome black and white Sids boys today to this awful
disease.
Fig was pretty laid back yet if you walked by without talking to him he would
say something to you. :) I made sure to hug him each time I seen him here
lately.
Festus,now he was a SCAREDY CAT big time,it took a couple years to get him to
trust a few of us.He was still pretty skiddish but welcome the gentle touches
with loud purrs.
We will miss you boys. :(

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.