Hello all, I've been lurking but haven't introduced myself yet. (I will
soon.)

Was reading up and wanted to pass on some info regarding file sharing. You
might want to consider using an online service to share files . Would make
it easier I think. One is called https://www.dropbox.com/ which is stable,
works for both mac and pc plus is free up to 2 MB, (it  does costs $ for
larger storage amounts. Although, if you run out of space, you can just set
up an account with another email address.) I use it all the time. Hope that
helps.

Dana

Share something interesting today.

www.twitter.com/smallspark