I do nothing special to clean, just normal stuff like for any of my cats.

Gloria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Reil" <redshar...@yahoo.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:22 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Clean-up/Dealing with Virus afterwards?

Hi all,

I had a message earlier this month about the cat we lost to FELV, Stitch. She'd been positive for several years and was the only cat we had.

We're not anywhere near ready emotionally to get another cat yet, and probably won't be for at least a few months, but I do know we will at some point so I'd like to see if there's anything special or particular we should be doing now to make sure there aren't any live remnants of the virus around when we do?

Thanks,

Joe