Hi:

I just wanted to say I am so very for the recent losses of your kitties.  We
will say purrayers for all of them and light a candle.

Thank you all for all the wonderful information I've received on this board.

I found a great vet who does some alternative therapies such as chinese herbs
and acupuncture. He said though that he hasn't had an clients until us who have
asked to start their FELV+ kitties on any type of immunotherapy.  I have an
appt on Fri and he wanted me to bring along any information I can print out
from the internet as to the Imulan, Interferon, Immunoregulin etc. and he will
look through all of it and discuss it with me.

At this point, I'm very confused as to what I can even suggest my kitty, Spanky
should try. He had very low WBC for the past 2 months but it has gone up now
after 6 wks of metronidazole.  So Im' not sure if he is considered asymptomatic
and I shouldn't even be doing any immunotherapy? I'm looking for
recommendations as to what you would do.  Or do I wait to start anything like
this until he becomes worse/more symptomatic?   My vet is willing to try some
type of therapy for him and I am as well but I'm not sure what.  He made the
comment he wouldn't even know where to get interferon or immunoregulin. I told
him about the site for Imulan.  Currently Spanky is on standard process feline
immune support and lysine (and miralax once a day for his constipation).

Thanks for any help.
Stacy and Spanky