Message: 2
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:39:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: Chris
 <ti...@mindspring.com>
To:
 felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
 Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

My Tucson did real well on immuno
regulin during a couple of bouts of very low WBC...  Where are you
located?  I can try to ask my vet where he orders it from...

-----Original
 Message-----
 May 12, 2010 2:58 PM
>To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
 Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

>Hi:

 just wanted to say I am so very for the recent losses of your kitties.?
 We will say purrayers for all of them and light a candle.

 you all for all the wonderful information I've received on this board. ********