Interesting question.  I guess that answer would be, it depends.  If he was
exposed to the virus, and he probably was given the close contact litter
mates have,  it is possible he has developed an immunity.  To the best of my
knowledge, vets do not currently measure antibody titers to felv - not sure
why.  I could look into it. (the presence of certain titer of antibody
infers immunity).

It is possible he was never exposed to the virus, but given the history
seems unlikely.

Finally, is it possible for a cat to be exposed, beat the virus and on
repeat exposure develop disease.  Anything is possible, but unless he
becomes immunosuppressed it's not likely.

I guess, I would consider it highly likely he has developed an immunity
given his history, negative viral status and current age.  Of course a false
negative is always possible, but also unlikely given repeat testing.

Is there a reason you are asking this?  If you plan on introducing another
felv cat it may be worth while simply vaccinating him anyway.

Hope that helps.

Jenny