Hello Mattia,

I'm checking with my source to see if I can arrange to have it shipped directly
to you.  This would probably be the fastest approach.  If that won't work, I do
have an extra bottle I could send to you.  If you could forward your address,
I'll get this going as soon as possible.  Either way, I'll get some on the way
within 24 hours of receiving your address.

Just out of curiosity, what is the disease your cat is suffering from?

Terry
---- Mattia Rondinelli <mrondinell...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello
I am in a desperate situation: my cat needs
as the only hope of a cure with acemannan.I would like to know if  is
possible that someone in the us can
buy and send it to me in Florence,Italy.
Of course I will pay everything,with an extra for this service.
Thank you if you want to try to save,
Mattia