GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EVA.  I HAVE 2 FELV POS BABIES, 1 IS 4 AND THE OTHER WE
GUESS AT 2.  BOTH ARE HEALTHY, HAPPY AND DOING FINE.  HOPE YOU FOUND HOMES FOR
THE BABIES.  PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM.  SOME DO SUCCOME TO SECONDARY
INFECTIONS, BUT MANY IF GIVEN GOOD CARE, LACK OF STRESS AND GOOD FOOD CAN LIVE
TO A RIPE OLD AGE.  STRESS MAY BE OVERRATED, ANNIE AND NITNOY ARE BOTH EASILY
STRESSED, LIKE SOMEONE STARING AT THEM OR COMING AROUND A CORNER AND STARTLING
THEM.  THEY HISS, SCREAM, FUSS AND GRUMBE FOR A BIT AND THEN FIND A HIGH SPOT
WHERE THEY CAN SEE THE OTHERS SNEAKING UP ON THEM.  IT HASN'T SEEMED TO AFFECT
THEM MUCH.  IWLL KEEP YOU AND EVA AND HER BABIES IN MY PRAYERS.