Sorry, Sherry. May Bugsy once again be the big boy again at the Bridge.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:07 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bugsy Please add the the CLS :(

My heart is heavy yet once again.Bugsy (Bugaboo) lost his battle today.He
was at the Sids sanctuary back when I started in 2005.He was a sweet quiet
big black boy.But in the last few months he started to decline and was not
so quite the big boy.But he had a BIG BOY appetite.Just last night I fed him
almost 2 cans of friskies and some baby food.We sure did spoil him his last
days with us.I will miss you my Bugaboo,so happy I got to tell him I loved
him last night before I left.
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"