From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lisa Borden
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:52 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] New kitten

It's now been just over two months since Tommy died. My heart is ready to
welcome home a new kitten. My other two cats have tested negative for FeLV
(yay!!). Is there anything special I need to do to make sure the virus isn't
still on toys, bedding, etc? I did wash the bedding, and I'm going to throw
out some of the older toys. But stuff like the turbo scratcher (ball around
a circle)?

Thank you,
Lisa