Paola, here is my two cents worth.  i have 8 cats, 2 are felv+.  my vet said as
long as the negatives are up to date on their shots and the positives are not
stressed out, have good food and given good care, there should not be any
problem.  been 2 years + and still no problem.  they have hissing/slapping
encounters, but no real biting.  everyone is fat, sassy and healthy, especially
the felv+ girls.  of course, they were all at least 1yr old when i got them,
not kittens.  i did rescue 2 kittens headed for animal control (take them out
along the highway and shoot them) and i could not let that happen.  they were
healthy, but i kept them seperate from others until they had their kitten shots
completed.  since then, they rule the house.  my babies all go in and out since
i live in the middle of the woods, not  a lot of traffic on my gravel road.
they come in at night because of coyotes, etc.  going out gives all a way to
work off the excess energy and be prepared for a full night's rest.