I have 2 questions! One fl\or Paola and one for Beth. Paola, I would love to know who in NY is even somewhat interested in an FeLV+ cat as I have one who may or may not need a home and I just brought 2 kittens to a sanctuary yesterday, and I owuld love for them to have a real home (I live in NY). Also, Beth, I just had my rescue cat who has FeLV diagnosed today with hemobartonella and I have a really bad feeling about it. She is not eating well, is depressed, lost 1.5 lbs in a little over a month (and she was skinny before). She was 5.5lbs and is now 4 lbs. I'm really worried and sad for her and I want to do all I can to help, but I don't want to make her suffer, and I have three of my own cats to worry about plus all the other rescues. This is getting very costly! So if you know of something that might help the hemobartonella, please let me know! Thanks
Rachel