From: tssh1 <mailto:ts...@optonline.net>

To: ts...@optonline.net <mailto:ts...@optonline.net>

Cc: markro...@verizon.net <mailto:markro...@verizon.net>

Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:50 AM

Subject: NY, NY FELV Positive Kitty's Very Last Chance

JULY 29, 2010

NY, NY

 ****Can Anyone Take In An FELV Positive Youngster Who Needs A Home
Desperately? Let's Not Cry For Her Later And Ask Why No One Stepped Up To
Save Her Life... Her Only Life~ (Trudy Schilder)

Sweet Girl&nbsp;Tested Positive For Feline Leukemia.

Her Best Chance Is With A Special Needs Rescuer! Where Are You? Are You
There? <http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=422125702239
<http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=422125702239&amp;id=1652613571>
&amp;id=1652613571>  Please, if you have others, could you make room for
her?

At the Manhattan AC&C shelter: Sneezie Sweet Girl #A864590 / 3 month old,
unspayed female stray. Rated no concern/alert. Came in June 26! If you would
like to adopt Sneezie, please contact me either here on FB or at:
markro...@verizon.net <mailto:markro...@verizon.net>   and I'll see if I can
find someone who will pull her for you...