From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marta Fernandes
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mega C Plus: is it worth it?

Hi,

I found out this week that two of my four cats are FelV positive (ELISA test
only), one's 3 years old, the other's 15 months old. I don't really know who
brought the disease into the house which means my eldest cat (Neko) might
have been infected 3 years ago, but it could also be that he was infected 13
months ago when I brought home Kiba, the other FelV +. Despite being FelV+
they're both extremely healthy (all of my cats are apparently very healthy),
but who knows when that will change. I want to do whatever I can to help
them and while researching the disease I came across information on Mega C
Plus. I have to say I'm a bit skeptical. Is it really as good as advertised?
Even if it isn't, is it beneficial? Will it cause my cats any harm?
I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me some information about this
product.

I'd also like to know if there's any chance my cats might still fight off
the infection. Could it still happen even if they've been infected for a
year or more?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Marta Fernandes