Sweet baby. At least he went in his sleep.
Beth
Dont Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org

--- On Thu, 8/5/10, Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bustopher Jones  Please add to the CLS  :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010, 10:51 PM

What can  say about sweet Bustopher? This WONDERFUL tiger boy won all out
hearts with his Koala bear hugs.Once he latched on he would not let go. I went
in for my volunteer shift tonight and saw in the log book that he had passed
away all of a sudden in his sleep. He was fine just before the last shift left
and when one of the ladies came in to do her Cat checks thats when she found
him,he was cuddled up with Hogan(whom he ALWAYS cuddled with),he was still a
bit warm,but he had passed. :( Dr Jen is out of town on vacation with her
family and not sure if she knows yet. Oh Bustopher you will be missed by MANY
MANY of us.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.