Hi Alice, I've not heard anything about this,and we have used it for our little
one.  We have one dose left, so are on the verge of asking our vet to re-order.
 Will pass along what we find.  Thanks for the heads-up.  Sara

------Original Mail------
From: "Alice Flowers" <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 10:18:36 -0700 PDT
Subject: [Felvtalk] LTCI Rumor

I am hearing that after Sept or so, the new distributors of the LTCI will only
sell 10 packs-this is going to make it very difficult for most of us to
afford-plus the price went up. I think they are wanting the veterinarians to
carry the product in stock-but I am thinking most won't - Like my vet...I
researched and found the product and begged them to order it for me. Has anyone
else heard anything about this??