I want one of these so bad!  It uses safflower seeds for litter.  Completely
biodegradable and you CAN get the safflower seeds from Walmart.  Do not have
to buy from this company.

http://www.felinediabetes.com/SCB/SCBcatalog.htm

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Beth Noren <maxgoodb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I like World's Best but it is cost-prohibitive for me.  I have
> been using Dumor brand "Starter/Grower Chick Feed"  from the Tractor
> Supply (plain corn, no antibiotics added).  The granules are a little
> bigger than WBCL, so I have to shake the scoop a bit to get the clean
> stuff to fall through.  But, at 13-14 bucks for a 50lb. bag, I don't
> mind.
>
> Beth (my pos. was Will Feral, 2006-2009)
>
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:50 PM,  <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:
> > hello everyone,
> >
> > just found a great new litter called World's Best Cat Litter.  i found it
> at Tractor Supply in Troy, Mo...

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".