From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Heather Clark
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:24 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Theo to CLC list

This sweet little orange baby was found starving in a ditch at a  few weeks
old.  We got him as well as we could but he never managed to be symptom
free.  We gave him lots of love and hopefully made his short life better.
 He succumbed to his illness today at only five months old.  It's amazing
how much they touch your hearts in such a short time.