From: Michelle Brockman <teals...@hotmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 4:13:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FIV/FELV teen awaiting retest, in heat--Do we spay?

Also, you are coming across in e-mails as very abrasive. You are not the only
one that rescues/cares for/knows about FeLV and you should respect other
people's perspectives and experiences. I gave her an 'What I would do' scenario
based on my personal experiences. I have been on this list for many many years
and perhaps do not respond as much as you do but am in no way a novice when it
comes to these matters.