From: Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com>
To: FeLV Talk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wed, September 15, 2010 12:47:10 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Charlie to the CLS list

Charlie was a little Flame Pt. Siamese mix kitten with Medium super soft hair.
He was a joy to have around & purred constantly. Charlie
lost his battle with FeLV this morning. He had been going down hill for
a week or so, but had a good night last night where his rescue mom got
to visit & he ate almost a whole jar of baby food. This morning,
however, he hardly ate anything, even with an appetite stimulant. His
3rd eyelids were up & he would have to rest after walking only a few
feet. He was not in my life for long, but he made a big
impression on me & his rescue mom. We love you little boy!You can see pics of
Charlie on the FeLV Cats FD page at: http://tinyurl.com/27gdqas

Beth
Dont Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org