From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 2:24:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Trying to do the right thing for Avis who is FeLV+
w/nonregenerative anemia

That's so wonderful, Kris - now you know that your dog is really open to
another animal buddy!
I'm sure you'll get great advice from others....I am also fairly new to this
group and have two very healthy FeLV+ adult male cats.  I just wanted to
tell you that I am currently socializing two 3-month old kittens, they are
extremely well-adjusted.  Our small dog, a Shnorky (Schnauzer/Yorky) and the
male kitten absolutely love each other.  They chase each other, roll around,
chewing one another, playing hide and seek, pouncing out from behind the
hiding places, etc...and the female doesn't mind any of that craziness,
either!  None of the adult cats mind our dog, they were here first.  But I
am seriously considering not finding a home for Tobey because Cookie and he
are such great friends! Natalie