They do. Dixie sent me Copper (a tiny kitten from the same pine thicket she came from) a month after she left and Thomas (another tiny kitten from the same pine thicket) two weeks later....take two, they are small.

And the ones that are sent are so special.

I am sorry for your loss and those of others on this list. Dixie was FeLV+. The boys are negative (thank you Lord). I don't know who was the happiest when they were tested, the vets and their staff or me. On Sep 29, 2010, at 9:46 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> <dlg...@windstream.net > wrote:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT AND GET ANOTHER, THEY WILL COME TO YOU. EVERY TIME I LOOSE ONE, ANOTHER SHOWS UP. BOB PASSED RECENTLY AND I EXPECT SOMEONE TO SHOW UP SOON.

---- Claudia Veiga <elisasta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I wanted to say a thank you for all your heartfelt messages of condolence for me and my Cheshire. You all are so kind, I wasn't expecting so many replies. It's a consolation to know so many people understand what it's like. The most important thing is that she knew and still knows how much she's loved by me and
everyone who knew her.  I feel she's still with me.  Thanks Beth,
Catherine, Mike, Bonnie, Sharyl, Sherry Sara for lighting the candle for us, Natalie for your poem, I want to hang it up, it sounds so true! LauraM - I'm sure Tiger knew how much you love him and that you were with him in spirit when
he passed, that's what matters, and the time

you spent together. I've been told that if you lose an animal, you go out
and get a new one, their soul may come back..   thanks all!!!