It sounds like she is very jaundiced? (yellow)   Is she being treated?
Sounds like liver failure/hepatic lipidosis.   This is "treatable", but
often deadly if not treated immediately & carefully....it is usually a
somewhat long road to stabilize I believe, though have heard or one or two
making great improvements within a couple of weeks.

Usually they would need to be force feed or have a feeding tube, and would
be an a SAME based med, such as Denosyl or Denamarin.  My vet in these cases
has prescribed  a "cocktail" including other supplements such as arginine
and cartinine...I can't recall what else, and of course don't know what
specifics in the bloodwork may or may not call for particular supplements.

Please pardon if I missed something, as I see mention of her eating on her
own, just worried since it sounds like she is jaundiced, if that was being
treated....I'm at work so read quickly, but if she is jaundiced she
definitely needs to be treated.   Caution in amounts is imperative, there is
an excellent Yahoo group for feline assist feeding I have seen mentioned on
this website, if that is needed.