Kristen, I was saddened for your losses but so understand the joy you found
with these babies.  My FeLV babies have been the most loving kitties.  Like you
I treasured every day we had together.

They were fortunate to have found a loving and caring home.  And you were
fortunate to have had their love and devotion.
Sharyl