Andy,

What a wonderful story and a very lucky kitty (both of them).  Sure wish there
were more folks like y'all in the world.

I have a Feluk positive kitty with a neurological disorder ( feline cerebellar
hyposplasia - he wobbles a bit) that we just rescued and I need to find a home
for him.  Soooooooo, if anyone knows someone in Texas who might want to adopt,
let me know :)

Edna