From: Szacherdroid <stacy_zac...@yahoo.com>
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:34:49
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Help- need advice on fleas

Hi all...I suspect Spanky may have fleas. I found some flea dirt looking dust
and a lump under his chin and also have been seeing little red bugs around but
no fleas when I comb him. Some were flying so I thought, they couldn't be
fleas.  I also have a dog and it has been unseasonably warm here in WI this
week.

Please let me know how you treat an felv kitty with a weak immune system for
fleas.  I am terrified at the prospect of having to spray my home and treat
him.  He used to get one of the topicals years ago but vet didn't think that
would be good for him now.  We have a vet appt tomorrow for ltci injection and
bloodwork.   I am taking some of the sample bugs I collected for
identification.

Thanks for your help, Stacy and Spanky