Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:35:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Stacy Zacher <stacy_zac...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Subject:  Help- need advice on fleas

Thanks
to everyone for the ideas, I will run them past my vet today and
confirm if he does have fleas or not.? He eats from only stainless
steel or ceramic bowls but could have been bitten by something to cause
the lump under his chin.? So far I've found "natural" flea products
with neem oil, clover oil, thyme oil, rosemary oil, citronella oil,
celery seed oil, eucalyptus oil, cedar oil? (combinations of these).??
I will ask the vet about testing for FIA/Hemobart if he does indeed
have the fleas.
Hope to be flea free,
Stacy and Spanky

stacy_zac...@yahoo.com