Keep up the good work, Alice, and keep a positive frame of mind. We'll keep sending you both lotsa good, healing energy!
~Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alice Flowers" <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 3:57 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Murphy's not bouncing back yet

He is still super lethargic and I am back to syringe feeding him. His gums are
still really pale-I am just praying that he can recover from this last
challenge. For a day he was acting like he was making a quick recovery, but has
backslid-his eyes are bright and he finally left the bedroom and is in the
kitchen, lying on the floor. I worry less when he joins the world rather than
hide away.  Alice