From: Alice Flowers <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sat, October 23, 2010 7:53:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Murphy's vet visits / what he looks like

Murphy is the most beautiful black / white, sorta fluffy tuxedo boy. He was
either a throw away or a lost kitty that was in with the ferals-he was a sweet
and friendly boy-we posted his photos in the local newspapers and craigslist
for

a month, not one response. We then took him to clinic to neuter, vaccinate and
find a foster home for him so he could find a family. I didn't want him to come
to my home with the 5 FeLV kittens I already had rescued from the ferals and
had

tamed. The clinic called and said he was positive and was going to be
euthanized

unless I came right away and picked him up. So we brought him home and said it
was Murphy's Law-LOL hence his name. He has the biggest paws with 3 thumbs (7
toes) and goes clickity when he walks around the house. He is the official
greeter, like a nosy puppy....loves everyone. I was not a cat person, but
raising the 6 kitties has me totally a cat nut job! I am smitten with his
sweetness and will miss him so much. He has the biggest eyes, maybe part
persian, has a fluffy coat, not real long but is soft and he has a spring
loaded

tail that is always straight up in the air. Even with all the meds and
treatments he has had, never held a grudge, he normally comes into the kitchen
and waits when it's time. His pic and Rosie's too are on my facebook (along
with

all my FarmVille therapy!!) if you want to see him, go to my photos and they
are

under my "random photos" album.   We only have 2 out of the 6 that we began
with.  Alice Flowers-Clark