Mine recommends Pepcid when my little guys spit up too much.
On Oct 25, 2010, at 10:12 AM, Bonnie Hogue wrote:

Paola
Thanks for that information. But I think I've finally solved the mystery of the Pee Spot! Lucky frequently spits up. He'll be fine for days, then have a bout of spitting up almost clear liquid, 3 or 4 times a day. I mentioned to the vet he spits up and the vet seemed unconcerned, saying cats are very susceptible to gastric upset. I now think the spots on the bed were not pee, but spit up. I'm not sure if this is a serious issue; I'll mention it to the vet again. But having him spit up rather than pee is a little easier for me psychologically, at least!
~Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "paola cresti" <iend...@yahoo.com>
To: "leukemia list" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 10:28 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Fw: Bonnie

Also pee doesn't smell much when a cat has kidney failure - just FYI as there'd be other symptoms (drinking a lot for example) and also it's at an advanced stage that the pee doesn't smell anymore, because the kidneys can't clean the
body of toxins so it doesn't smell.

I don't think this is the case, but just so it's out there (I had a kitty that lived with kidney failure for quite a while) also it wouldn't make the cat
incontinent or explain why he's peeing where he sleeps.