Dearest Alice and Glenn,
I was saddened to read that Murphy has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  We love
them, care for them and in the end let them go.  Murphy was so loved and cared
for.  And he loved you with all his little heart.  You did everything possible
to help him beat this terrible disease.  He is now happily romping in the green
meadows chasing butterflies with Rosie's brothers and all our Angels.
You all are in our thoughts and prayers
Sharyl