From: Bonnie Hogue <ho...@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Murphy is gone.
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 2:20 PM

Alice
It saddens me greatly to learn of Murphy's passing.  Through your posts and the
photo, I felt I had come to know the little guy.  I am so sorry for you and
your family for this loss.  I'm saying prayers that Murphy's spirit is guided
to The Land Beyond suffering.  And may your hearts be eased knowing you did all
you could to make his life on this plane as good as possible.
Peace.
Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alice Flowers" <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>