I forgot to mention the mouth rinse that my vet uses: NOLVADENT - oral
cleansing solution.  Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: Natalie [mailto:at...@optonline.net]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 2:24 PM
To: 'felvtalk@felineleukemia.org'
Subject: RE: [Felvtalk] how do you search the felv archives?

Sorry, I can't give you info on how to search archives, but I can tell you
to give Spanky CoQ10 for keeping gums and heart and much more in good shape.
Get the GNC Vegetarian formula; it comes in powder form in capsules - give
50mg daily, sprinkled into food (tasteless). All my FIV/FeLV positive and
heart patient cats get it daily - really works wonders!  If the
antihistamine "Periactin" in liquid form is still available, it's great for
stimulating appetite! Natalie