I always use the liquid because it's easier to administer.  Once in a while,
we get the pills for ferals to be mixed into food -- less taste in a pill
than a whole eyedropper of pineapple-tasting oral suspension.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of gary
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 3:52 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] clavamox

Normal dosage for that would be half that pill twice a day.  If you can get
her to eat, just crush it in wet food.  You can also crush the pills and add

them to a liquid and use a syringe (no needle) or a measured dropper.  Mix
each pill with one or two ml of liquid (2 ml liquid means one ml twice a
day, one ml liquid means .5 ml twice a day.  Must keep refrigerated and
shake very well before each use.  You could use the petinic as the liquid.

Gary