From: KARIN WESTBROOK <kwestbr...@snet.net>
Sent: Sun, Nov 7, 2010 7:22 pm
Subject: Herman - Leukemia positive kitten looking for foster or permanent
home

Hi Everyone:

Rescuer looking for a foster or permanent home for a slightly leukemia
positive kitten.  He has to be isolated from other cats and it's been lonely
for him.  Rescuer is devastated that he tested positive as she has been
bottle feeding him since he was 2 weeks old and also went thru other health
issues.  She's looking for a home that with no other cats but a dog (cat
friendly) as this little guy needs a friend.  His name is Herman and his
picture is attached.  I've listed the rescuers comments below.  Please
forward to everyone that you know.  If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Karin
Stratford Cat Project

He was born August 24th so I guess that's about 11 weeks but he looks more
like an 7 or 8 week old kitten size wise.  He is the most lovable
affectionate little guy.  He is short haired and all orange.  He purrs like
crazy and kisses your whole face when you hold him.  Loves to play and is
great with the dogs.  Any help would be appreciated.  If he stays positive
when we retest him at 5 months he can live with the two other positive cats
at the store.  If he comes back negative we'll put him up for adoption then.
The vet said he was a very WEAK positive so the chances of him turning
negative are good.  I just don't want to take a chance with the group of
immuno-challenged cats I have.