Forgive me... but can anyone vouch for this organization?  I apologize in
advance for my skepticism, but this comes across as a classic scam.

Mike

From: Second Chance Meows <secondchanceme...@yahoo.com>
To: felvpositivec...@yahoogroups.com; felvtalk@felineleukemia.org;
susan_hoff...@yahoo.com; Colin Starrett <colinstarr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 6:09:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Second Chance Xmas Fund Raiser

please cross post to all groups and rescues

We Need Heroes,
people willing to step up and help these furry kids.  we here at Second Chance
have been giving these little ones a home with  love and care to over 30 cats,
for over 8 years . We are totally out of  pocket. Our vet bills run in the
average of hundreds ( we have  10 cats with us now) and that's when they are in
good health. when they  get sick the vet costs can raise dramatically.    food
costs average  about 100.00 per month. vitamins, food supplements to help boost
their  immune systems, litter, climbing trees, waterfalls ( for high o2
content), toys, beds, perscriptions  all come out of our pockets.
Please we need HEROES to help us in our fight to keep these cats for being
KILLED
http://secondchancemeows.chipin.com/second-chance-meows-xmas-fund-raiser

Michael Johnson
Founder/Owner