From: Gloria Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] question on antibiotic
To: "Feline Leukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 6:30 PM

That's been my experience often w Clavamox.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2010, at 3:56 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:

> Clavamox put Bob into full diaherrea.  he was miserable and we had a few
> messes when he could not make it to the box.  this was from emergency vet on
> a Sunday night.  got another that was easier on him, but he passed at the end
> of that week.  thought about an autopsy, but decided not to cause him any
> more abuse.  buried him in my 3rd plot in a flower garden.  i have 4 gardens
> with buriel plots in them.  only plant shallow rooted things there.  then
> Homie came down with crystals and urinary tract infection so we gave her a
> shot that lasts 2 weks and does not cause so much discomfort.  also gave her
> herbal pill from Only Natural Pet Store.  at the end of 30 days on the pill
> she is free of crystals and infection.  lost the envelope they came in, but
> developed by a Chinese dr and has as first ingredient dendrobium.  i was
> desperate for something to get rid of the crystals.  she was retaining urine
> and would not eat the special foods by Hill's
 and Purina for this problem.  she got lethargic, wouldn't eat or drink much
and was trying to go all over the house.  after a couple of days on this pill,
she started on recovery and by the end of the first week was almost back to
normal which is a pain in the ---.