I luv Stonyfield Farms products :)

Gloria

On Nov 22, 2010, at 8:03 AM, Beth wrote:

I always give my cats a pro-biotic with clavamox such as Stoneyfield Farms plain yogurt.
Beth
Dont Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org

--- On Sun, 11/21/10, Gloria Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net> wrote:

From: Gloria Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] question on antibiotic
To: "Feline Leukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 6:30 PM

That's been my experience often w Clavamox.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2010, at 3:56 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:

Clavamox put Bob into full diaherrea. he was miserable and we had a few messes when he could not make it to the box. this was from emergency vet on a Sunday night. got another that was easier on him, but he passed at the end of that week. thought about an autopsy, but decided not to cause him any more abuse. buried him in my 3rd plot in a flower garden. i have 4 gardens with buriel plots in them. only plant shallow rooted things there. then Homie came down with crystals and urinary tract infection so we gave her a shot that lasts 2 weks and does not cause so much discomfort. also gave her herbal pill from Only Natural Pet Store. at the end of 30 days on the pill she is free of crystals and infection. lost the envelope they came in, but developed by a Chinese dr and has as first ingredient dendrobium. i was desperate for something to get rid of the crystals. she was retaining urine and would not eat the special foods by Hill's
and Purina for this problem. she got lethargic, wouldn't eat or drink much and was trying to go all over the house. after a couple of days on this pill, she started on recovery and by the end of the first week was almost back to normal which is a pain in the ---.
she delights in tormenting Annie and Nitnoy by sitting there and staring at them. now i am laying in a supply of Feliway. I hesitated to get this, is expensive and only had reviews by people who had tried it to go on, but as bad as she was, i figured i had nothing to loose.
---- Gloria Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net> wrote:
Clavamox can be kind of hard on the digestive track sometime. I know nothing about neoplasene salve. I dint know, i might try some other abx, if it were me, like amoxicillin or azithromycin .

Gloria

Sent from my iPhone