Michael and family,
I was saddened to read that Lita has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  I can see her
now in running the show up there in those green meadows.  She had an amazing
life with your family and know you all gained so much by having her with you.
We all thank Lita for being the inspiration for Second Chance Meows.

You all are in our thoughts and prayers
Sharyl