To: "FELVTalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 5:53 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Spanky - first IV chemo today

Hi:

PLease send some healing thoughts and purrayers for Spanky today - he
has his first chemo - vincristine. Paws crossed everything goes well.
He's FELV+, age 13, mediastinal cranial mass - lymphoblastic large cell
lymphoma dx'ed recently with the mass. I am worried about all the
odds, side effects etc. but like everyone has said - you won't know if
it will work until you try. Oncologist gave us 4 options and
recommended the UW-Madison CHOP protocol. So here we go.......very nervously!
Thanks.

Purrs,

Stacy and Spanky

stacy_zac...@yahoo.com