From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Frank & Sue Koren
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 7:38 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Blood in Tweezers stool

My 4 year old FeLV+ kitty, Tweezer has always had some digestive problems.
Nothing more then gas and a rumbly tummy though.  This morning he had a
runny stool with blood in it and it seemed painful for him to go.  Is this
still another thing that positive cats deal with?  Tweezer was just at the
vets a couple of weeks ago for a check up.  The vet said he looks healthy
and the CBC came back normal. When their office opens today I will be
calling but I wanted to ask the people on this list because you are the ones
that know the troubles of FeLV+ cats.   Any advice?