This is off topic, not FELV. We recently got this from a lady in New Jersey, near Manhattan. Our rescue is in Little Rock Arkansas. Any of you folks in the north east know of a way to help?

Thanks very much,

Gloria

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lindsay Mariconda <lindsaymarico...@yahoo.com>
Date: December 7, 2010 11:48:56 AM CST
To: "savea...@teamfurr.org" <savea...@teamfurr.org>
Subject: 2 cats that desperately need a home

Hi, my name is Lindsay Mariconda and I am in an extremely difficult situation right now concerning my 2 cats. I was referred to your organization by a friend who thought it would be helpful. I recently had to move on very short notice to an apartment that will not allow cats. I have a 10 year old named Porkchop and a 3 year old named Cookie that need a home asap. I live in Belleville, NJ and all of the no-kill shelters in and around this area are already overflowing with cats. And I don't want to place them in a non-no kill shelter. I am running out of options and time for my little ones.
Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Thank You,
Lindsay Mariconda

P.S. I have pictures of them both I can send if needed.

Sent from my iPhone