I'm not sure what the question is but Dr. EA Bosewell 502-499-9663 worked wonders with Dixie Louise Doodle Katt, JP. She has her DVM degree but choses to practice alternative medicine including acupuncture, herbs etc. She does phone consultations. My regular vets sent me to her when I had a beagle with some issues. She has seen every live in critter since then. I credit her help for the fine shape Copper and Thomas are in and the quality of life Dixie had. She is in Louisville Ky.