Wow, Natalie, that is impressive.  You definitely have a lot
more cats than we have.  I'd take in more if my hubby and I
weren't so ancient (77 and 88)  but I'm afraid when we die
we'll leave a bunch of orphans. It's a constant worry, and
we have no rescue group to help...... We're it!

No, I didn't get that site.

Lorrie