From: Lorrie <felineres...@kvinet.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Finding homes for cats upon death
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2010, 6:56 AM

My parents left me enough money to comfortably provide for
all my cats, BUT the question that concerns me is WHO will
care for them?  I have three grown kids and grown grandkids
and all of them love cats, but they have a bunch of their own.

I would like to find someone to move into our house and take
care of them.  I'd even give them the house, and it's a very nice
house in a resort area on a lake in the eastern mountains of WV.

So far in my will I've left 1,000 per cat to help them find
good homes, but how do I know someone won't take the money and
dump the cat?

I worry about my fur babies constantly.  They are my life. If
anyone has any good ideas about what I can do please e-mail me
personally.

Lorrie